Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nothing is Nothing



Tonight … I just wanna share something about gratitude, particularly thankfulness to our God for problems, tests, and trials that have been given to us. I know that sometimes we don’t realize what for God gives us those bothersome things? But then I realized it! I have just realized it some moment, inside the bathroom (?).
I’m not a poor one, but also not a rich one. One thing I know, I have to get scholarship to continue my school in university. My parents have to do a hard work to raise their three kids. And I have to study hard to get my scholarship, and be graduated on time.
I never think that I will need that scholarship before. My mother was a mother of a household, and my father was a success contractor. And although my father never gives everything I want, he always gives me everything I need.
Then everything changed when my father got unemployed.
It happened when I was in my Junior High School. I was at home, because it’s Friday and I got home faster. And I saw my father came home with a mournful expression. Mom asked him, “why do you come home?” because my father never comes home at midday, even on Friday. And he told my mom that he got a jobless.
Yes, I was so shocked at that time. And I felt sorry for him.
Those days at that time are a saddening moment in my life.
But yes, life must go on. We cannot get stuck only by an obstacle. We have to face the truth, the reality.
Well, you know? That is not what I actually wanna share here. But I don’t know why I wrote that. Maybe you can use it as my background. Now you know what kinda state is my family.
This is what I really wanna share.

That behind your problems, your illnesses, and your miseries, there will always be something worth. There will always be a lesson. There will always be love.
You can see when you got sick. What can you get? You get hurt? Yes! You get ache? Of course! You get painful? Literally yes! What else?
Your mommy stands beside you all along, strokes your hair and your brow. She prepares you warm water in dawn, so you’ll get settled to take a bath. She makes porridge, so you can eat easily. She’s sending you messages when she’s at work, so she will know whether you need anything.
Yes, that is a love. A pure love.
Even from your friends. See! They come visiting you, they worry about your condition! They bring you something to express their apprehension. Even if not, they will always pray for you. Good friends will do.
See? And even if you have no love from your family and your friends, never forget one thing! You have Him. The One who gives you a life, teaches you an existence.
Although I don’t know what kinda human you are if you have no love even from your friends.
To make it clear, I will say that whatever happened to you, it is sent from God to show His love, to show you love.
When you plan to go somewhere but you cannot go caused of bothersome things, maybe it’s sent to make you safe, or maybe someone else needs you in another duty.
Think for everything happened positively, and you will get relaxed and calmer.
Even when you woke up, went, and came late, maybe it’s happened to make you learn, to make you know that to get something you have to make an effort.
Everything is made by purpose, and nothing is nothing :)

| @MutiaRKinasih |

No comments:

Post a Comment