Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Home Sweet Home



 Again and again, posting something I've submitted as my writing assignment. Haha. If you wanna read it, just enjoy :) And if you'd like to share it, I won't mind, as long as you attached the bibliography ;)
 
Home Sweet Home
By Mutia Resfi Kinasih (2215121544)

Everybody seems like having their own favourite spot at home, where they feel comfortable to be there the most. Just like me, I have two favourite spots at home. They are my bedroom and my bathroom.

My bedroom is not big, but it is cosy. Perhaps it’s not luxurious, but if it can give me the feeling of comfort then there is no need to have the luxurious one. Its wall is white with two pairs of windows. There is a mirror hangs on the wall, two desks in the opposite corner which can be used as a cupboard, a clothes hanger behind the door, a chair, and a double bed. The bed is big enough, and even though I sleep with my sister, it seems spacious for me yet that makes me more comfortable.
My bathroom, although there is no bed, windows, nor mirror, but it can yet make me feel comfortable and seem like don’t want to go out there forever whenever I get inside there. I don’t know why. There is only one toilet, a sink, a clothes hanger, and a bath rack to put the bath stuffs in a corner.
Although I feel comfortable in those rooms, but it does not mean that I cannot feel so in other rooms. Sometimes, you can get the feeling of comfort when you are relaxed. And sometimes, you will get relaxed when you can spend your time by yourself. So, I think whenever I can spend my time in solitude, I will be able to get relaxed and feel comfortable. And that spot can be my sudden favourite spot.

by: @MutiaRKinasih

No comments:

Post a Comment